Your card will be charged
[[ amount_member / 100 | currency ]]
[[ amount_nonmember / 100 | currency ]]
If you are a member, please
to unlock the reduced rate. Not a member yet?
today and take advantage of the discounted rate!
[[ post_purchase_text ]]
[[ password_text ]][[ password ]]
APPLICATION SUBMISSION TIME HAS ARRIVED:
If you are interested in applying for the VAD-C(TM), please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScx_6YlKY3YSoZJ7QpqsmkAfpeJkPKO4XyEbb0gmPoDH7A6KA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
Some extra tidbits:
- You do NOT have to be a member of ICCAC to apply
- You do NOT have to have a google email account to fill out your application
- You do need to meet qualifications to take the exam: Be currently working with VAD patients for at least ONE YEAR in a center that is certified in VAD by CMS or international equivalent, -OR- an entity that supports VAD patients (such as industry partners), working in one of the accepted professions (RN division, APP division, MD/DO, Perfusion division, Biomedical Engineering/Equipment Management) and hold a license in your field or have an equivalent educational degree
- You can start sending in your application form anytime you are ready, which will then be sent to the Exam Candidate Review Committee
- If you have sent in your application, you will get a confirmation email of receiving your information
- Our collaborating partner, PSI, will then send out your email to schedule your exam
- PLEASE NOTE: We appreciate your patience as we navigate through the volume of applicants
- First date to test is September 1, 2022
Cost of Exam: $375
Certification Good for 3 years before Renewal!
Cost of Certification Renewal: $250
VAD-C(TM) Exam Candidate Handbook:
Study Document Items:
VAD-C(TM) Certification Exam BLUE PRINT: VAD-C(TM) Certification Blue Print
Study Webinar PowerPoint (PDF file) for Members only: Let's Study-Member's Only Review
Location of Testing Sites:
VAD-C Certification Board
If interested in participating in test creation or joining a subcommittee, please contact any of the following individuals (clicking a name will create an email)
VAD-C(TM) Certification Board direct email: email@example.com
Special recognition goes to Stacy Haverstick, ICCAC member and previous VAD program manager at Michigan Medicine. Without her persistent vision and grit, we would not have gotten this far. THIS CERTIFICATION IS FOR HER!!!!
Again, email the VAD-C(TM) Certification Board if you want to contact us with questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org