Educational Planning Committee
Chair: Sarah Schettle
Co-Chair: Krista Marz
Mission/Vision: The mission of the Educational Committee is to address professional development needs of ICCAC members at all stages of their careers, with a particular focus on offering opportunities to enhance clinical knowledge and skillsets of MCSD clinicians and meet educational needs of MCS clinicians with CME/CE/CEU offerings.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate professional development activities at professional society meetings, including the MCS Boot Camp
- Promote networking and knowledge development among members of the DT/Small Center Summit
- Facilitate interactions between ICCAC staff and EMS provider and raise awareness amongst EMS staff through EMS Education and attendance at EMS conferences, events, and workshops.
- Development and implementation of the New Coordinator Orientation course to help offer building blocks to share MCSD knowledge and offer collaborative discussion with experienced clinicians
Our mission is to provide opportunities for professional growth, enhance clinical knowledge and meet educational needs of MCS clinicians.
- Ongoing assessment of educational needs of ICCAC members
- Development, coordination, implementation of educational activities
- Provide CE/CEUs and CMEs for educational activities for ICCAC members
- Creation and partnership toward educational efforts to support VAD-C renewal requirements
MCS Boot Camp Chair = Erin August; Co-Chair Elects = Amber Merritt and Angela Washenko; Past Chair = Krista Marz
EMS Education Chair = Laura Roark; Chair-Elect = Chrystina Chickerillo
DT/Small Center Summit Chair = Tim Robbins
New VAD Coordinator Orientation Chairs = Sarah Schettle and Keith McCranie
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.