ICCAC Research Grant: Accepting Proposals Aug 1-Sept 15, 2019!
Thank you for your interest in the ICCAC Research Grant. The Research Committee has updated the application process and is now accepting applications for two grand awards valued up to $1500 each.
Please click on the following link to access the research committee instructions and application.
Keep in mind:
- Principal Investigator must be an ICCAC Member
- Research protocol will need to be submitted with the Application to assist in grant proposal grading either by emailing all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploading on the website a time you fill out the application
- Research can include US and Non-US based centers, but will be awarded in US dollars by a blind review of ICCAC Research Committee Members
- Topics can include any innovative MCS (temporary or permanent support) focused research, ECMO, patient and caregiver quality of life, adverse events or any other patient-centered situations or improvements
- Budgets will must be requested along with the submission of the research grant application
Outcomes of reviews will be shared in October 2019, with final summary of scores and feedback from reviewers made available after award winners’ acceptances.
We look forward to reading your research grant proposals!