ICCAC International Exchange Award 2023
Call for Applications begins APRIL 1, 2023!!
DEADLINE July 1,2023!
Apply for 2023 ICCAC Exchange Award:
Submit Applications to ICCAC@VADCoordinator.org
Applicants must meet the following:
- Minimum of 2 years serving in the role of a VAD Coordinator
- Minimum of 1 year as an active ICCAC Member
- Minimum of 25 ongoing MCS patients
- Minimum of 10 MCS implantations per year
- Minimum of 3 MCS inpatients during the exchange week
- Minimum of 1 MCS in an intensive care unit and/or 1 MCS in a step-down unit/level
- Minimum of 2 MCS clinic outpatients during the exchange week
- Have sufficient resources to justify a satisfactory experience congruent with the objectives of the exchange. This will need to be clearly justified in the narrative.
To be eligible, both of the participating MCS centers must fulfill the criteria
How to Apply
Please apply through ICCAC at https://ICCAC.global by July 15th of the current year. If one of the requested documents is missing, the application will be excluded from the evaluation process. A complete application consists of the following:
1. Cover page with personal information regarding the two MCS clinicians involved in the exchange (FORM 1 on website)
2. Project proposal written by the two MCS clinicians involved (FORM 2 on website)
3. Curriculum Vitae of the two MCS clinicians
4. Letter of support from the MCS Medical Director of the two hosting hospitals
5. ICCAC Membership confirmation
Public Health Emergencies and Other Natural Disasters
The inability to complete all or a portion of the Exchange Award project due to an unexpected public health emergency or natural disaster is a potential reality. The ICCAC Exchange Award Committee will take that into consideration should the awardees not be able to sufficiently initiate or complete their project. Only expenses associated with the completion of a project will be considered for reimbursement by the Exchange Award Committee.
Got Questions? email@example.com