Become an ICCAC Member
Are you a new clinician in the field of MCS?
Are you a seasoned MCS clinician?
Consider joining ICCAC to enhance your professional experience within the world of MCS.
Membership annual rates are currently discounted and will cost you less than your monthly Starbucks fees!
Here are some things you can expect when you join ICCAC...
- Network, build and create new MCS Professional relationships among the MCS disciplines
- Active work in development of VAD Coordinator Certification
- Access to Best Practices and clinical pearls related to MCS patient management
- Webinars to enhance MCS best practices and professional development
- Support for research within with MCS community in the form of grants and mentoring from seasoned researchers
- Mentorship program for new and seasoned clinicians
- A dedicated Pediatric Taskforce to provide resources to Pediatric MCS Professionals
- Access to a quarterly newsletter that highlights individuals and programs within the MCS community
- Annual Meetings in conjunction with ISHLT and ASAIO to provide up-to-date education for MCS Professionals. This includes networking events, MCS Coordinator-Specific sessions and MCS Proficiency Verification (MPV) courses to increase knowledge of complex case series on durable and non-durable devices.
- International Exchange Award to allow clinicians to share experiences with MCS patient management in different programs internationally
- App for EMS field guides on all durable MCS in the United States
- Searchable/Downloadable references from programs across the world! Look for ICCAC logo as a "stamp of approval"
- Access to member directory and map of all ICCAC Members
- Information about MCS-related events coming up and how to register and/or participate
- Participate and learn from ICCAC driven surveys
Please complete all fields in English